Part 5: Mind Map - My Mind's Growth

Posted by Panda Lemas on 10:31 AM

Reflection : The mind map method is very useful. While im doing this mind map i found out that i have many qualities that i have never listed before. Mind map is easily to understand. Rather than using essay to describe me, the mindmap is like a summary and makes things easier. Simple but compact. :)

 
MY PROFILE!


D.O.B : 16 August 1990
Gender : Female
Blood type : O
Hobby : Looking beyond the expectations
Sickness : Owl syndrome, unstoppable thinker
Favorites : Rain, sunny day, black and white, tranquility, roses, time of my own.
Status : a student without my own car and a house. Living with my family
Love : family, fiance, friends, cats and other animals
Quotes: Dont tell me the sky is the limit when there's footsteps on the moon ;)

DATS ALL ABOUT ME. LOVE TO KEEP THE MYSTERIOUS AURA ON MY SURROUNDING.